I Love YOU because... (craft)

Today in MOPs we made I Love YOU because... frames for our loves :)
(This is mine

WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
1 PICTURE FRAME
MARKERS OF YOUR COLOR CHOICES
COLORED PAPER OR CARD STOCK
SCISSORS
STICKERS OR OTHER EMBELLISHMENTS (OPTIONAL)
DRY ERASE MARKER
     
We just took a frame from the dollar tree (I chose silver) and took out the card stock border.  Though you could choose to leave it in if you wanted.  Just be prepared to write the Phrase "I love you because..." in the middle of the new colored card stock you are writing on.

Cut a new piece of colored card stock or paper of your choice to make it fit in the frame. Then write "I Love You because..." on a new piece of colored card stock.   Make sure you leave enough space so that you can write the rest of the sentence on later. Stick that piece back into the frame, close it up, and turn it over.

Now you can decorate the frame with stickers if you want or you can leave it like it is.  Mine has a Valentines Day theme.

Lastly get a dry erase marker and write the rest of your sentence!  The best part is that you can change it every day or as often as you like.  Your Love can also write to you on it as well!

If you can't think of anything to get you started here is a LINK to some "I love you because" quotes.

You could also make one for everyone in your household if you wanted to.  I suggest writing their initials on it if you do that.

Mine is currently sitting on top of my dresser :)  Maybe if my husband would buy me a nightstand *HINT HINT* I would finally have somewhere to put it and my Scentsy warmer...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skylanders Eye Brawl Pinata

Moldy Bulb Syringe.

Skylanders Chompy Lanterns