Review: Schick Hydro Silk TrimStyle

Schick Hydro Silk TrimStyle Razor
 
I was chosen by BzzAgent to try the NEW Schick Hydro Silk TrimSyle.

Here are my results.

PROS:
*Very silky smooth shave from the razor.  It is the same quality as the original Hydro Silk (Which I am a fan of)
*Waterproof Trimmer
*Trimmer has 3 Settings
*Trimmer works GREAT!  Better than other trimmers I have tried in the past.
*It's a Duo, two tools in one!

CONS:
*No guard on the razor.  I stand by my opinion that there should really be a removable guard. I was nervous about some how cutting myself with the razor end while using the trimmer.
*The razor seems bulky while using it.


In the end, I would buy this product.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skylanders Eye Brawl Pinata

Moldy Bulb Syringe.

Skylanders Chompy Lanterns