Will Elmer's Glue Remove Blackheads?

Ever since a friend of mine posted on her Facebook page that she had used Elmer's Glue to remove her blackheads, I wanted to try it out myself.   Her results were amazing!  She said everyone was noticing how smooth her skin looked after she pulled off the dried glue!

I was cursed with pores the size of pin heads.  Yay me.  Not.  I have struggled with blackheads since Elementary school.  Seriously.  I have tired countless washes, strips, and home remedies.  So I thought, Hey maybe THIS will be the answer I have been looking for all of my giant pore life!  After all I have NEVER put GLUE on my face, that I can recall.

Now because I am SUCH awesome and popular person, with a super active social life, I could barely find time to do such a task.  Thank me.

Ok in all reality I have a totally free Saturday night and figured I would put glue on my face in between the kids killing each other.  Plus my husband wasn't home to give me weird looks and ask what in the world I was doing.  Bonus.

Of course my 5 year old did all the asking that my husband would have, only 100xs that original question.  He's at that stage where he asks the same question in every way possible and repeats it until he is SURE that you have completely heard E-V-E-R-Y single word. 

Peeled Glue from My Face

Before and Afer

In the end I was sadly disappointed.  The only difference in my face was that I had less facial fuzz and it looked less oily for a bit.  The ONLY thing the glue pulled out was the tiny hairs all over my face.  Ouch.  While it wasn't too painful to remove,  the scrunched up face I was making was scary enough to make my two year old cry.

No smaller pores or fewer black heads for me :(

Will Elmer's Glue Remove Blackheads?  No.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skylanders Eye Brawl Pinata

Skylanders Chompy Lanterns

Moldy Bulb Syringe.